Thursday, October 29, 2009

Twitter!

I use twitter. The idea of using twitter for a lecture was actually a whole lot of fun, even if it really wasn't executed all that well. I think there should have been more time spent hammering out the logistics, but the idea of popularity on the internet versus popularity off the computer really interested me.

It's kind of alarming, how easy it is to stalk someone these days. All you need is their facebook account, and if you manage to get yourself added as a friend, you're set. Or even just watching their twitter. People announce where they are and who they're with off hand and with little thought, now. I know I certainly didn't think about it when I posted that my pants were itchy, or anything else inane like that.



Because stuff like this

2 comments:

nancy jane said...

I watched the liberal party meltdown at the ABC Pres gallery twitter site (when I should have been writing) I am now a fan:)

Severedscythe said...

HEEEEY I need to get a hold of you at some point, Ms. I will try to dig out your email